Adelaide Property brokers is proud to present this beautiful home offering five bedrooms, three bathrooms and three living rooms, including a separate private studio room with ensuite bathroom and its' own secure entrance.
The studio room has its own lounge, meals area and bathroom to accommodate a teenager or a couple.
The main house features a bright entrance hall, leading to the formal sitting room and dining room. with views to the private back yard.
Adjoining is a separate kitchen in solid Tasmanian Oak timber with plenty of storage, modern appliances and a marble benchtops.
To the rear of the home are four good sized bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-in robe, plus built-in robes to two of these bedrooms.
– Brilliant “cul-de-sac” location just walking distance to St Andrew's School
– Up to five bedrooms with separate studio suite
– Three bathrooms and three living rooms
– Carpets in lounge area and bedrooms
– Three car carport
– Mature landscaped gardens with lovely wisteria covered and paved gazebo
– High ceilings throughout
– Instantaneous gas hot water system and gas cooktop
– Two garden sheds, one large enough for workshop and with power supply
– NBN connected
– 1.5KW solar array to help with power bills
– Security alarm system
– Ducted Reverse cycle air conditioning
This privileged location provides the convenience to great shopping facilities, quality coffee shops, medical and dental services, parks and sporting facilities. Walkerville is renowned for its proximity to a wide choice of quality public and private schools, including Walkerville Primary, St Monica's, St Andrews and Wilderness Schools and St Peters College.
Register to view