• Prestige Suburb of Springfield
• Enormous allotment, 2294m2
• Charming Character Estate
• Established manicured gardens
• Secure garage parking
• Original timber floorboards
• Under floor heating
• Up to 4 large bedrooms
• Separate Study
• Outdoor entertaining areas
• Main bathroom with spa bath
• Separate games room
• Tennis Court
• Breathtaking views of Adelaide
• Close to quality schools, Mercedes College Walford Girls School and the University of Adelaide – Waite Campus
Indulge within this original double bricked 1950s exclusive Estate set within 2294m2 of manicured landscaping.
Springfield featuring an abundance of the most prestige, valuable, residential heritage properties with generations of antiquity, with only two previous owners.
Spread among three floors featuring utmost charm and classic architecture of its time, 4 large bedrooms, 4 generous living areas, 2 fully equipped kitchens create ideal bones for endless eras.
With natural light beaming throughout the original feature french doors, the living area including ornate feature fireplace and formal dining area, capture the typical period dedicated to elegance.
Retreat to the upstairs with three of four bedrooms situated among the raised ground floor. Highlighting a capacious master bedroom with ensuite. BIRs to bedroom two and three and all with access to the striking balcony comprising of breathtaking views of Adelaide’s most prestigious suburbs including Brighton, Glenelg and the great coast line.
The lower floor creates an inviting space for guest or a separate haven with a fourth bedroom. Including a fully equipped bathroom with separate bath and original 1950’s kitchen. Wrapped with a pergola and superb views of the idyllic surrounding landscapes, bask in a pleasant serenity among the Estate’s grounds. The views are breathtaking no matter where you are situated within the home or gardens.
A pool room located suitably amidst the Estate accommodates all occasional activities with almost panoramic views of the Tennis Court and surrounding gardens.
Placid serene will set the scene for the charming cottage garden surroundings. With established greenery providing a picturesque view onlooking the grandiose recreational tennis court, once occupied by “The Woodies” tennis duo.
This property has endless features including;
– Enormous allotment, 2294m2
– Charming Character Estate
– Established manicured gardens
– Secure garage parking
– Original timber floorboards
– Under floor heating
– Up to 4 large bedrooms
– Separate Study
– Outdoor entertaining areas
– Main bathroom with spa bath
– Separate games room
– Tennis Court
– Breathtaking views of Adelaide
– Close to quality schools, Mercedes College Walford Girls School and the University of Adelaide – Waite Campus
Expressions of Interest close October 25, 2018 – 2pm